Batura Sar Peak Expedition 2022-23
Batura Sar registration is open for all seasons. We are offering Batura Sar Peak for mountaineers, climbers and alpinists from around the world.
Including Batura Sar, we also offer other 7,500 to 8,000m peaks and few of them are given in the table below.
Batura Sar Expedition cost
Our estimated costs are given below. The minimum cost of Batura Sar Peak expedition starts from USD 3,990 per person.
Highlights – Batura Sar Expedition
- Competitive prices for a seven thousander peak in the wild mountains of Pakistan
- Field office and permanent staff for logistical arrangements to and from the mountain
- Itinerary based on our mountain guide’s indigenous knowledge and vast experience
- Spectacular mountain vistas during the expedition
- Apricot Tours is a fully licensed native adventure company
- Fixed departures are normally guided by our Pakistani High Altitude Climber(s) (HAC)
- Private groups are always one of our top priorities
- We cater to both guided expeditions and non-guided (alpine style) climbing
- We cater to both “base camp services” and “full board services”
- Nepalese Sherpas available upon timely request (at least 6 months prior to arrival in Pakistan)
- The following High Altitude Support available at extra cost
a. Pakistani High Altitude Porter (HAP) – Will carry 20 kg of personal equipment between camps
b. Nepalese Private Sherpa (personal guide/porter) – Carries up to 20 kg (44lbs) of your personal equipment, climbs with you, melts water, cooks, and will be with you every step of the way.
c. Personal equipment carriage service – Sherpa carries up to 10kg (22lbs) of personal equipment up and down the mountain between camps